Council Activities & Services
Hadley and Leegomery Parish Council is one of the largest of the 26 parish and town councils in the Borough of Telford and Wrekin, and its activities and services provided include:
the Council owns and manages Castle Farm Community Centre which is situated in High Street, Hadley. The centre is available for hire by local groups and organisations for meetings and activities, and by members of the public for private parties. It has a function hall with stage, a licensed bar which can be hired when private parties and functions are booked, a well equipped kitchen and two smaller meeting rooms. The Parish Council offices are also located at the Community Centre. For further information of hiring the community centre please click here.
– the council is a burial authority and owns and manages Hadley Cemetery. For information about the cemetery please click here.
- Parish Environmental Team
- Bus Shelters
- War Memorial
- Christmas Light displays
- Footway Lighting
- Floral displays
- Christmas parties for senior citizens
- Parish concerts
- Remembrance Parade and Service
- Youth Projects
- Planning applications – as a statutory consultee
The Council is also working in partnership with Telford & Wrekin Council and the Friends of Apley Woods on the regeneration of Apley Woods.